Our company recognizes the importance of preventing the loss of resin pellets, flakes, and powder into the environment and we are committed to implementing the Operation Clean Sweep® (OCS) program.
We will be an OCS Program Partner, strive towards zero pellet, flake, and powder loss and:
- Make changes wherever possible and practical to:
- Improve our worksite set-up to prevent and address spills;
- Create and publish internal procedures to achieve zero pellet, flake, and powder loss;
- Provide employee training and accountability for spill prevention, containment, cleanup and disposal;
- Review our performance regularly; and
- Comply with all applicable state and local regulations governing pellet, flake, and powder containment.
Company Officer Name:
Company Officer Title:
All Company Plants and Facilities to Be Recognized Within the Program
Please note the contact name, email, and phone for all plants/facilities; users may fill in the fields below, upload a pre-filled list, or download and re-upload the list here.
Number of Facilities
You may upload your own list of facilities. For each facility, please include the following information: Facility Name, Facility Address, Contact Name, Contact Title, Contact Email, Contact Phone. Uploaded file must be in either plain text format or saved as a Word document or PDF document.
Please include my company on the website listing of OCS partners
Each OCS member will need to re-pledge every three years in order to maintain accurate records.