For more than 25 years the plastics industry has promoted Operation Clean Sweep (OCS), a campaign dedicated to helping every plastic resin handling operation achieve zero pellet, flake and powder loss. The Plastics Industry Association (PLASTICS) and the American Chemistry Council (ACC) invite companies to take their commitment – an annual pledge committing to OCS principles by plastics companies or plastics employees – to the next level.
OCS blue is a new, data-driven VIP member offering available to current OCS members. The new member level will act as a recognition for companies excelling within the existing program, allowing them to showcase data and basic metrics that will be helpful reporting tools as OCS continues to grow and gain broad industry support.
OCS blue members will receive:
- An OCS blue member plaque
- An advertisement in Plastics News (promoting OCS blue and its members)
- OCS blue logo for use on websites/emails/internal communications
- OCS website recognition
- OCS newsletter recognition
OCS Blue Members
- Shell Chemical Company
- Plastics Plus Technology, Inc.